Konwersacje!
Dear People,
Now is the superb opportunity to learn Hungarian from a Hungarian during conversational classes! As an extra I don’t speak Polish at all so you would be forced to speak Hungarian (or English optional) with me. Little about me: I am a 28 year old Hungarian living in Warsaw teaching English in conversational classes. I have been involved in as many as 9 different languages so I have a good insight into teaching - and most importantly - learning languages! If your are interested call or drop a text at: 606185509, prices are open to discussion they start at 30 PLN an hour and they might even end there !
Odpowiedz
(25-09-2014, 19:32)mroophka napisał(a): Dear People,
Now is the superb opportunity to learn Hungarian from a Hungarian during conversational classes! As an extra I don’t speak Polish at all so you would be forced to speak Hungarian (or English optional) with me. Little about me: I am a 28 year old Hungarian living in Warsaw teaching English in conversational classes. I have been involved in as many as 9 different languages so I have a good insight into teaching - and most importantly - learning languages! If your are interested call or drop a text at: 606185509, prices are open to discussion they start at 30 PLN an hour and they might even end there !

mroophka - ha te fizetsz, OK... ha nekem kell fizetnem, akkor már nem jó Szeroki uśmiech
Odpowiedz
Currently we are looking for a person who speaks Hungarian fluently and is willing to work as a Junior Sales Dealer in an international company’s office in Warsaw.

Perhaps our offer would sound interesting to you and you will turn out to be the person we are looking for. If you consider any changes in your professional path, I invite you to read the details of our offer.

Responsibilities:
• Maintaining long-term relationships with Hungarian clients
• Developing and managing the Hungarian network of contacts
• Responding to inquiries from customers (by phone and via e-mail)
• Organization of online trainings, workshops and meetings with investors
• Ongoing monitoring of the financial markets

Requirements:
• Fluent in Hungarian – absolutely necessary
• At least communicative knowledge of Polish or English
• University degree (or in the course of studies) on the Economics Departments
• Interest in financial market
• Personal traits which can be useful in sales and trade
• Kindness and openness towards people
• Willingness to cooperate with clients and provide them all the information needed

Our offer:
• Stable employment in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry
• Satisfying salary (basic + bonus)
• A package of trainings providing all of the knowledge needed on this position
• Friendly atmosphere in the office
• Convenient localization (center of Warsaw)

If this job sounds interesting to you, please send us your résumé via e-mail, on the following address: bm@arpi.no . Don’t forget your contact details – we would be pleased to call you and tell you more about our offer.

ARPI Staffing
Odpowiedz
(04-05-2015, 16:20)ARPI napisał(a): Currently we are looking for a person who speaks Hungarian fluently and is willing to work as a Junior Sales Dealer in an international company’s office in Warsaw. ...

Tylko dlaczego to info jest po angielsku, skoro potrzebna osoba z b.dobrą znajomoscią j.węgierskiego? Smutek
Odpowiedz
If you are still interesting in please contact me:

olga.papiewska@bpo.pl

Best regards,
Odpowiedz
(04-05-2015, 18:40)Sztasek napisał(a): (...)
Tylko dlaczego to info jest po angielsku, skoro potrzebna osoba z b.dobrą znajomością j.węgierskiego? Smutek

Myślę, że to z praktycznego punktu widzenia. Co prawda Pani Olga nie pisze wprost ale chyba bardziej poszukuje Węgrów. Tylko wówczas ma sens ogłoszenie po angielsku bo rozumiem, że osoba rekrutująca nie zna języka węgierskiego.
Zresztą moje doświadczenia wskazują, że bardzo rzadko można znaleźć interesującą pracę tylko z biegłym węgierskim. Dzisiaj bez języka angielskiego jest mocno pod górkę.
Odpowiedz
(11-05-2015, 12:31)BPO Poland napisał(a): If you are still interesting in please contact me:

olga.papiewska@bpo.pl

Best regards,

Poprawnie po angielsku powinno być " if you are still interested, please contact me".
Najśmieszniejsze jest to, że w każdym takim ogłoszeniu po angielsku jest sporo błędów. Napisałam już do kilku, aby się poprawili Uśmiech
Odpowiedz

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 2 gości